I hauled out today, and cleaned the bottom and did some painting. Unfortunately, in this kind of work, there isn't enough time to get pictures, so I don't have any of the hauling part, or of before the bottom was cleaned off, but suffice to say, it was quite dirty, with 3 inches of barnacles on the bottom of the keel. Dad helped me clean it off and then we put on a layer of bottom paint (EXPENSIVE paint, it was $300) and I'll put another layer on tomorrow. My hands smell toxic still.
Altair is still up on the hard tonight, and will be getting back into the water on Wednesday, so I'll have enough time to put another coat of paint on, hopefully enough to last for a few years.
I also made a video of the boat after painting it a bit.