Sunday, March 27, 2011

In the Navy

I finally discovered that I had a video editing program on my computer all along. It is Windows Movie Maker, and it works out pretty well. I made this video today with it.
I'm in San Blas, which is a pretty little town I've been to before, and I am not sure yet, but I may put the boat here for the summertime. Tomorrow I will go to the office and check and see what their prices are. If that is the case, then we (Abe, Katrina, and I) will go out to Isla Isabella for a few days and then return to here.



6 comments:

mlloyd said...

Getting cabin fever?

Unknown said...

Great vid!!
Who said White guys can't dance?

~R

i said...

Yeah.... you're sick alright. ;-)

Rachel said...

I thought Abe and Katerina were down there with you...

Danny Blanchard said...

O. My. Gosh. That is freaking awesome! I got your email last night - good to hear from ya, I was getting a bit worried! Anywho, epic video, and a great choice of music - you beat me to doing a dub-over! We'll put you up at our place for a night when you get in town, and if you still need a ride up to Bellingham I can hook you up there as well. Send me your flight info when you get it and we''ll go from there.
Cheers,

Danny

Anonymous said...

I wish I could dance like you...
And I like the part with the Jugo de Naranja.

-Sirenita