Monday, January 5, 2009

Pavones



I came to Pavones on December 26th, and I love it here. For some reason, I can't seem to leave. There is surf here, it happens to be the longest left break in central america, and the 3rd largest in the world, from what I hear.
There are rivers that flow down to the ocean which are wonderful to walk down, the beach is great, and I just spent a few nights and days wandering down an uninhabited coast (similar to the Lost Coast of California) looking around and camping on the beach. Beautiful. I speared a nice fish, and I'm having a great time diving when the water clears up a little bit.
I'll try to post pictures, but this connection is bad. We'll see if it happens.
I'll post more pictures later.
Anyways, From here, I don't know where I'll go, but I think i'll stay a day more and then go somewhere. Or maybe stay longer. Its so nice.
And you all people should come down and visit. I could get a house here for pretty cheaply, and if you come down we could all have some surfing together. Or just playing in the ocean.

1 comment:

esme said...

Beautiful, beautiful photograph. Have you surfed that long left break yet? xo julie