Saturday, November 29, 2008

Back to the ocean






I made it back to the west coast in time for Thanksgiving, and what a lovely thanksgiving it was! On my way, I saw Meteor Crater, which was made about 50,000 years ago, by the impact of a meteor... Its a really big hole in the ground, with really nicely shaped rounded sides. Then I drove to my brother's house and had thanksgiving with him. I'm now lurking around the LA area for the next week until tuesday the 9th, when I fly out to Costa Rica. I'll be there for 3 months and come back in March.
I'll try to keep the posting updated, but I haven't figured out if I'm going to bring my computer or not, and if I don't, I won't be posting pictures...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OK !
Smurfy brought you from coast to coast.
How many miles on the old horse now?

Anonymous said...

Hola!!
Hope you have a great time in Costa Rica, learning Spanish, surfing and living the free life, jejeje. Give me a ring when you come back, para hablar en espaƱol de todas tus aventuras. Muchos saludos!!

Mariana

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Mariana again, I don't have your email, can you please send it to me again. Mine is oliva_mariana@yahoo.com

I wanted to ask you about the lens that you are using to take your pictures. Thanks!

esme said...

Have a supa awesome time. I'll let you know if I'll be joining you.