Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Spawnfest and onward...

I played a tournament in Burlington, then caught a ride back to Bellingham and headed out on the water. Presently I am illegally docked in Nanaimo. I would anchor, but I got in really late and I don't want to anchor in the dark, so I tied up to a public dock that says no tieing up to. We'll see how long I can stay. Anyways, the tourney was fabulous. I had a great time, I felt like I played pretty well, and the team did way better than expected, so we were all pleased. Monday morning I headed out and made it to Patos Island, where I caught a nice fish and ate it for dinner, then today I made it from Patos to South Pender Island, where I crossed the border, and cleared customs, and then all the way to Nanaimo. It was a long fast trip, with the wind at my back, and the spinnaker up the whole way. Here are a few shots of the last couple days...

No comments: