Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bellingham again

I'm in Bellingham again, and I'm working on getting into canada. Canada is proving to be a tough border to cross, because I keep on having reasons to head south again and not north. Right now I'm working on figuring out how to get people to come with me for the next couple trips. I'm planning on staying in Bellingham for the next few days, then playing in Spawnfest (frisbee tourney) on saturday and sunday, and then going north to Qualicum Beach (near Nanaimo) on monday-wednesday, and meeting up with my brother there. After that, I'll go further north into desolation sound and the inside passage, and then end up in Port Mcneil by the 7th of September, when I will meet up with my dad (who is going to drive up there) and then take him to Kingcome Inlet to visit my brother again, at a feast in Kingcome village. Then race back to be in Bellingham by the 19th of September, and play in a tourney on the 20th, and 21st.
Then wind my way down slowly and get to Seattle and figure out what to do with the rest of my life.

No comments: