Sunday, June 1, 2008

Plans... And a new schedule

I am now 27 years old. And with age, I've gathered a bit more wisdom. I've been making plans for the rest of my time this summer. I'm leaving on Tuesday (June 3) for Costa Rica, to visit a friend who is there right now, and then coming back on the 10th, going to my sister's graduation on the 13th, then going on a short trip (road trip, sailing trip, maybe hiking trip) until the end of June. I'll be in seattle for sure for the 4th of July, and the weekend of that, and then on the 8th of July, I am heading north in the boat. Northbound. Until I get tired of going north. I'll be aiming for Alaska, but I might get distracted on the way and not quite make it that far.
I haven't posted much this last week, because I haven't been doing anything cool, but hopefully I'll have a good post after Costa Rica.

No comments: