Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pictures from Bolitas






There is this little place up in the jungle near Dos Prazos, where I went camping the last two days. It is up the Rio Tigre from Puerto Jimenez, and nobody seems to know about it, unless they have a german travel book. I learned about it from a swiss guy named Rene, and went up there with another swiss guy, a german guy, and a girl from the USA, who happens to be from seattle, but lives in Davis now. We all speak german, so we conversed "auf Deutsch" quite a lot, and had a generally good time looking at Tucans, playing in the waterfalls and wandering the jungle. Its right next to the National Park on the Osa Penninsula, where I think I will try to go tomorrow or so.
I don't know what I'll do for christmas, but I hopefully will go snorkeling. Its quite warm here, probably the warmest christmas I've had.

No comments: