I'm in Neah Bay, and fighting for wireless access. I'll be leaving soon.
The trip so far has been rough. We left Seattle hastily, and suffered for it a little, we motorsailed out past Port Townsend, then hit the rough seas where the current and the wind opposed, and I didn't sleep at all that night. Pat took the first night watch (9 until 3 am) and I sat in the V berth getting sick. Then it was my turn at 3, so I was up and got up some more sail to try to stabilize the boat and heaved overboard a few times. I didn't after that, but I felt no good for the rest of the trip.
Pat has been having a tough time, he's gotten pretty sick a bunch of times, so I've been on watch a lot. Daybreak I made it to Victoria and then we got in to Neah Bay at nightfall last night.
The Boat has a lot of things that need to get fixed on it, like all respectable boats, but I am still confident in the integrity of it all.
This will probably be all until I get to San Francisco, unless we decide to stop somewhere.
The weather looks to be favorable, so hopefully it will be only a week to get there.
And I'll try to call with position info occasionally.