Monday, July 6, 2020

More Pictures from the trip with Rachel


These all were taken by Rachel.  This first one is to prove that she was in the back of the canoe and steering.  We were at Wood Spit and looking at icebergs that were stranded on the beach
In Ford's Terror we saw the skull of an animal that I think might have been a Wolverine.  Take a close look and see for yourself!
 I think the teeth look a lot like a mustelid.

Here's a shot of me looking like a captain, (I guess) with the glacier behind me.  Most probably I was thinking "I can't see very well and there is ice everywhere!"  This was at South Sawyer.
Here's Rachel in front of North Sawyer, looking like an awesome sister.  I guess I took this one, but on her phone.
Henry, Nora and I climbed up on a big chunk of ice in front of North Sawyer and we were looking at a bunch of glacier mud there, and waiting for the glacier to calve.
Here is the majestic Layla at peace in port Snettisham, on the last evening, just when the wolves were starting to howl in the distance.

No comments: