Saturday, May 25, 2019

The last few weeks...

 So, from the last few weeks...  Two weeks ago I saw the Maria Cleofas, in Sitka.  I'd seen this boat in Mexico a long time ago and it was neat to see it here.  Shortly after that, in the Magouns, I saw some otters mating, and they are fierce...
 Another view, you can see the male is biting the female's neck to hold on.
 And the resident eagle in the Magouns was there, watching...
 Also a Black Bellied Plover!
 Closer to the plover.
 During a transit, I got my first Shooting Stars of the season.
 And A view of the Wilderness Discoverer in front of the Baranof Mountains
 And some close up whale views...
 More.
 Then in Pavlof Harbor I found a Beaver.
 And some Orca after that, in Cross Sound.
 Also a Sea Lion inspecting our skiff.
 There are also Otters in the Inian Islands
 And I found a Red-Necked Phalarope
 Then we went to Lamplugh and looked around
 and I went for a walk in front of the glacier
 There is a lake forming and it is most awesome.

No comments: