Sunday, May 27, 2018

Spring Moku iki Trip

 I just got back from another trip on the Moku Iki, and am going to work today.  First off, I've got a few pictures from the Ski to Sea practice, and since its ski to sea day today, here they are, of Monica and Bryan getting ready for the bike and canoe legs.
 Then, I just got done with a 7 day trip aboard the Moku Iki, the little 28 ft Albin that belongs to my friend Danny, and I took Lindsey out for a spin.  We saw some Brown Bears!
 And A few Scaups!
 And here we are in a meadow in Ford's Terror!
 This is Windham Bay, on the day with some sunshine...
 So I had to take a few pictures.
 Here's the boat in Port Houghton, with a bear in the foreground. 
 And a toad
 And an Arctic Tern.
 We anchored right next to the shore, because it drops right off.
 And a Red Throated Loon
 And two Moose!

 On the way back we got some Dall's Porpoise bowriding for us.

No comments: