Sunday, September 8, 2013

Alaska Final

I am back in the Lower 48, and soon will return to my beloved and neglected Altair for a short trip up into Canada.  The summer was fantastic, and I hope to repeat it next year.  I made this video a while ago but have since modified it a bit and I think its better now.  Here it is:




I also made a slideshow of the crew of the boat.



This week was tinged with sadness because it was my last, but we had a fantastic whale bloom, where we were surrounded by hundreds of humpback whales one evening, as well as some fantastic sunsets and starry nights.  I will miss the boat and the crew, as well as Alaska.  Soon, I will be missing the sun, as it is working its way southbound.  And I have to figure out what to do for the wintertime. 

1 comment:

Yale said...

Awesome Video! I really like the time-lapse stuff and the song very much works